I am a London-based Digital PR/Social Media/SEO Consultant, music producer/anorak, deep sea diver, avid cyclist, worldwide traveller and football-loving technology bod! This page functions as a kind of online scrapbook/resource featuring my favourite blog posts and news items as well as my own personal reviews and recommendations in the worlds of music, sport, travel and technology!

Monday 31 May 2010

Finally! A place for people to share things they’re willing to do for $5

Finally! A place for people to share things they’re willing to do for $5: "
Fiverr 2013 The place for people to share things they2019re willing to do for $5

The place for people to share things they’re willing to do for $5. Seriously, you can pay people $5 and they do these things for you…

http://www.fiverr.com/

Just a few examples from today’s front page:

I will send 10,000 visitors to any website for $5 I will sing, play and record a short jingle for $5 I will create a screen print t-shirt design for you in Adobe Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator for $5 I will send out Ad to my 13,000+ Followers about Your Business for $5 I will answer your Canadian Immigration questions for 20 min… 20+ years working in Canadian Immigation for $5 I will convert your baby into animal costume for $5 I will design flash intros for your site for $5 I will write 3 SEO friendly blogs for you on any topic of your choice for $5

And my favourite:

I will record anything in Norwegian for you for $5 I am a sweet Norwegian girl who will record anything you wish (preferably clean) for two minutes … (by melonlove) (Note: only preferably)

Is this the future of employment? Are all our skills going to be fragmented like this and sold piecemeal? We’ll be buying it all through iTunes you mark my words…

via: http://www.netted.net/

"

No comments:

Post a Comment