I am a London-based Digital PR/Social Media/SEO Consultant, music producer/anorak, deep sea diver, avid cyclist, worldwide traveller and football-loving technology bod! This page functions as a kind of online scrapbook/resource featuring my favourite blog posts and news items as well as my own personal reviews and recommendations in the worlds of music, sport, travel and technology!

Sunday 2 January 2011

Record shopping

Record shopping: "

I went for a walk in search of second hand record stores here in Belo Horizonte. I found a nice CD shop, and the woman there very kindly drew me a map to a couple of good places. One of them, Mandraghora - upstairs and on the rear-facing balcony at the Edificio Central - was an absolute goldmine. Check this lot out: A Brazilian record I bought A Brazilian record I bought A Brazilian record I bought A Brazilian record I bought A Brazilian record I bought A Brazilian record I bought A Brazilian record I bought A Brazilian record I bought A Brazilian record I bought A Brazilian record I bought A Brazilian record I bought A Brazilian record I bought A Brazilian record I bought A Brazilian record I bought

"

No comments:

Post a Comment