I am a London-based Digital PR/Social Media/SEO Consultant, music producer/anorak, deep sea diver, avid cyclist, worldwide traveller and football-loving technology bod! This page functions as a kind of online scrapbook/resource featuring my favourite blog posts and news items as well as my own personal reviews and recommendations in the worlds of music, sport, travel and technology!

Sunday 25 April 2010

The Psychology of Foursquare

The Psychology of Foursquare: "        Since Foursquare Day is taking the world by veritable storm, I've decided to put a few posts out detailing some research and thoughts I have on the service. We're doing some really cool stuff with data aggregation & visualization from geo-location, but as that isn't ready to go, I thought I would write today about how I think Foursquare utilizes some interesting psychological principles "

No comments:

Post a Comment