I am a London-based Digital PR/Social Media/SEO Consultant, music producer/anorak, deep sea diver, avid cyclist, worldwide traveller and football-loving technology bod! This page functions as a kind of online scrapbook/resource featuring my favourite blog posts and news items as well as my own personal reviews and recommendations in the worlds of music, sport, travel and technology!

Tuesday 26 February 2008

Grass Roots Football

Over the next 14 weeks, Football Hurts charts the life of grass roots football and has been covering my beloved AFC Wimbledon as part of the programme, including the men's, ladies, supporters and some youth teams. So far I have not been featured in an interview, but will try and do my best to get my dodgy mug in as many background shots possible during future games: The next programme is on this Thursday on Sky 207 at 10pm. Go here for more info: http://www.footballhurts.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment