I am a London-based Digital PR/Social Media/SEO Consultant, music producer/anorak, deep sea diver, avid cyclist, worldwide traveller and football-loving technology bod! This page functions as a kind of online scrapbook/resource featuring my favourite blog posts and news items as well as my own personal reviews and recommendations in the worlds of music, sport, travel and technology!

Tuesday 26 February 2008

Welcome to my world!

Howdy folks, Welcome to my blog! I'm Jay and seeing as I now work as an online PR consultant, make electronic music and basically seem to spend most of my working life online, I thought I'd better get in touch with the real world (or should that be the unreal world) by starting my own blog and tapping into the current wave of citizen journalism everybody seems to be harping on about. Expect everything from the latest consumer and music-technology resources, issues facing the online world, through to gig, club, film and sports reviews....as well as my own biased opinions, frustrations on views thrown in for good measure...

No comments:

Post a Comment