I am a London-based Digital PR/Social Media/SEO Consultant, music producer/anorak, deep sea diver, avid cyclist, worldwide traveller and football-loving technology bod! This page functions as a kind of online scrapbook/resource featuring my favourite blog posts and news items as well as my own personal reviews and recommendations in the worlds of music, sport, travel and technology!

Friday 6 November 2009

COMPETE FOR GASH!

COMPETE FOR GASH!: "

17

Someone just told me that John and Edward are doing a set at tonight’s GASH! at the Macbeth. Apparently the girl who organises it knows the guy who drives them and met them or something. It’s probably bullshit, but are you going to take that chance? Are you going to miss the opportunity to cheer ironically at this pair of virgins? Also, if John and Edward don’t show up, you can watch Sharks and Loverman, who are both much better anyway. To win a pair of tickets, email us and tell me what my favourite movie is. Closest guess wins.

16


© Viceland.com, 2009. Permalink Add to del.icio.us Post tags:

"

No comments:

Post a Comment