I am a London-based Digital PR/Social Media/SEO Consultant, music producer/anorak, deep sea diver, avid cyclist, worldwide traveller and football-loving technology bod! This page functions as a kind of online scrapbook/resource featuring my favourite blog posts and news items as well as my own personal reviews and recommendations in the worlds of music, sport, travel and technology!

Sunday 27 September 2009

Kahua Radio Mix: September 09

Kahua Radio Mix: September 09: "September's radio mix saw Strakes joined by Nick Dare, a mighty fine DJ and deep/tech house producer from London, who has releases on Lost My Dog, Detour, Wiggle and several other leading labels.
1. Harold Heath - Lovebird (Lost My Dog)
2. Fabio Tosti & Francesco Taranti - Get Up (Fabio Tosti Under Club Mix) (Transport)
3. Mazi ft. Colette - Do You Want Me (2020 Vision Vocal Mix) (Brique Rouge)
4. Latenight Society - Do It Right (Lost My Dog)
5. George Cochrane - Teh Key Is In The Lock (The Littlemen Mix) (Unpopular)
6. Molisans Brothers - 600 Entry (Big City Beats)
7. Junia Ovadose - Pizza The Hut (Lost My Dog)
Nick Dare Mix:
8. Maunuel Sahagun – Pieces Of Me (Bambino)
9. Julian Sanza – Maldito Dimitri (Lost My Dog)
10. Terry Lee Brown Jnr – Everyday (Plastic City)
11. Alex Celler, Anthea – Playmaker (Dyed Soundorom Cougar Remix) (Freak N Chic)
12. Eddie Leader feat Red Eye – Brace Yourself (Hudd Trax)
13. Stimming – The Kiss (Diynamic)
Mix 8 - Sept 09 - Strakes & Nick Dare by Kahua Music
"

No comments:

Post a Comment